HOUSTON (AP) — The Latest on the fallout over the discovery of children found in filthy conditions at a Border Patrol station near El Paso (all times local): Read more
WASHINGTON (AP) — Advocates for Native Americans called Tuesday for Congress to revoke the Medals of Honor given to the U.S. soldiers who participated in the Wounded Knee massacre.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Transportation Security Administration plans to send more than 650 airport screeners and federal air marshals to beef up protection along the U.S.-Mexico border.
YORKVILLE, Ill. (AP) — An Illinois appeals court has upheld a lower court's decision to toss a lawsuit alleging former House Speaker Dennis Hastert sexually abused a fourth-grader in the 1970s, saying it agreed the accuser filed the suit too late.
Most Popular Stories
- Coroner IDs man who died on Route 30; death ruled suicide
- Police ID woman killed in crash on Route 222; road reopened shortly after 6 p.m.
- State police were monitoring construction area at time of fatal Route 222 crash, PennDOT says
- Couple from Lancaster appeared on HGTV dream home show Friday
- El Toro Barbacoa opens in Millersville with 'modern Mexican' cuisine
- 35 years ago today, Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band invaded the Village
- Brian Andrew Kelly
- Driver pleads guilty in crash that killed McCaskey student, injured another
- German grocer Lidl buys Columbia Avenue site for $3.6M; no word on when construction might start
- Judicial Conduct Board opens probe into president judge's confrontation with police officer