The Pennsylvania Department of Health isn't providing identifying information on confirmed cases, except noting if the person is a child, due in part to the increasing volume of positive tests statewide.
However, some local organizations have reported cases here, and those reports are listed below.
The number of reports may not match the official number of cases because of the state's time frame — its midday counts show positive tests as of midnight — or because the state reports cases by the person's county of residence, even if possible exposures happened elsewhere.
Saturday, April 18
First positive COVID-19 case reported at Water Street Mission.
- Nursing homes update: 16 in Lancaster County have now publicly reported cases
Thursday, April 16
- Nursing homes update: 15 in Lancaster County have now publicly reported cases
Wednesday, April 15
Monday, April 13
Dart Container reports 10 COVID-19 cases at Leola plant and one at its Lancaster facility.
- - Luther Acres reported its first case, in a staffer, and Pleasant View, Brethren Village, Mennonite Home, Homestead Village, Conestoga View and ManorCare Lancaster reported additional cases or deaths.
Wednesday, April 8
Lancaster County Government reports three employees with COVID-19; now quarantined, they worked in the District Attorney's Office, Behavioral Health and Developmental Services department, and at Lancaster County Prison.
COVID-19 updates from Brethren Village, Homestead Village & Mennonite Home Communities
Tuesday, April 7
Monday, April 6
Four senior living communities or nursing homes — Mennonite Home, Pleasant View, Willow Valley & Brethren Village — report at least one additional case in residents or staff, and Mt. Hope Nazarene Retirement Community reports its first three cases in residents.
Rohrerstown Stauffers of Kissel Hill employee tests positive for COVID-19; store to remain open
Sunday, April 5
Mennonite Home reports 4 COVID-19 deaths; 6 new positives raise its case tally to 37
Brethren Village reported two residents tested positive for COVID-19 and said of those two new cases, one resident died. The retirement community said the resident had "underlying health conditions."
Saturday, April 4
Person at Conestoga View tests positive for COVID-19.
Friday, April 3, 2020:
Lancaster Sheetz closes after employee tests positive for coronavirus.
A Millersville University student tests positive for coronavirus.
Mennonite Home reports five more positives, none of them in personal care or Woodcrest Villa.
Thursday, April 2, 2020:
- Mennonite Home confirms 15 new cases of COVID-19; 12 residents, 3 staff
Wednesday, April 1, 2020:
Tuesday, March 31, 2020:
Monday, March 30, 2020:
Sunday, March 29, 2020:
Saturday, March 28, 2020:
Friday, March 27, 2020:
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center reports first death from COVID-19 [Not Lancaster County directly, but many county residents use or work at the Hershey-based health system]
Thursday, March 26, 2020:
Wednesday, March 25, 2020:
Tuesday, March 24, 2020:
Sunday, March 22, 2020:
Saturday, March 21, 2020:
- A Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center employee tested positive for COVID-19 [Not Lancaster County directly, but many county residents use or work at the Hershey-based health system]