• EPHRATA: Christopher Konarski, 34, of Denver, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and paraphernalia after police responded to a call of three men with flashlights prowling at a storage barn, police said. After learning his identity, police took him into custody on an outstanding warrant and found drugs, police said.
• WEST COCALICO TWP.: Dekota Mumma, 18, of Steven, was charged with simple assault after he shot a BB rifle through the second-floor bedroom window of a man he'd been arguing with in the 200 block of Line Road on Sunday, police said.
MANHEIM TOWNSHIP POLICE
• MANHEIM TWP.: Amanda Lynn Ferrick, 34, of Columbia, was charged with possession of heroin and paraphernalia after she was found unconscious inside a vehicle in the 1300 block of Manheim Pike about 9:18 a.m. Friday, police said.
• LANCASTER TWP.: Yvette M. Vazquez, 50, of Spring House Drive, was charged with harassment after scratching a person's face during domestic disturbance at her house about 9:30 p.m. Dec. 1, police said.
• MANHEIM TWP.: Aga L. Thapaliya, 35, of the 600 block of Roseville Road, was charged with harassment after hitting a person in the leg and hip with a belt during domestic disturbance at his house about 1:29 p.m. Saturday, police said.
• MANHEIM TWP.: Carolyn Ann Hamed, 62, of Harrisburg, and Jennifer Leigh Foreacre, 36, of Lancaster, were charged with retail theft after stealing $888 worth of items from Target, 1589 Fruitville Pike, on Nov. 16, police said.
NORTHERN LANCASTER COUNTY POLICE
• WARWICK TWP.: Jeffrey Tyler Edmister, 33, of the first block of Field Lane, was charged with aggravated and simple assault after he hit a man in head with a hammer during a domestic disturbance at his home about 8:30 a.m. Saturday, police said.
• WARWICK TWP.: Brent Lynn Eckert, 33, of East Petersburg, was charged with DUI and DUI/controlled substance after police found him asleep in his vehicle which was parked at Pierson and Kissel Hill roads about 12:39 p.m. Nov. 7, police said.
• WARWICK TWP.: Jeffrey Allen Sheaffer, Jr, 40, of Lititz, was charged with strangulation and simple assault after choking a woman until she passed out about 3 a.m. Friday, police said.
WEST EARL POLICE
UNLAWFUL RESTRAINT, INTIMIDATION
• WEST EARL TWP.: Friedrich Stevens, 53, of West Earl, was charged with unlawful restraint, false imprisonment and intimidation after trying to force a woman to buy him alcohol Friday, police said. He was taken to a hospital for evaluation because of intoxication and is being held at Lancaster County Prison after failing to post $30,000 bail.