Tickets for this year's Fete en Blanc - all 2,700 of them - sold out within one minute after going on sale. Read more
Pennsylvania | Nation | World
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Abortion rights supporters on Wednesday challenged an Arkansas law banning the procedure 18 weeks into a woman's pregnancy and another requirement that they say would likely force the closure of the state's only surgical abortion clinic.
CAIRO (AP) — At least seven civilians were killed when a shell mistakenly hit a home in the restive northern part of Sinai Peninsula, Egyptian officials said late Wednesday.
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Police say a missing University of Utah student was texting with someone shortly before she disappeared, but that person is not considered a suspect.
O'FALLON, Mo. (AP) — A man charged with the 1993 abduction, rape and killing of a 9-year-old Missouri girl has now been charged with molesting another child.
Most Popular Stories
- Police ID woman killed in crash on Route 222; road reopened shortly after 6 p.m.
- State police were monitoring construction area at time of fatal Route 222 crash, PennDOT says
- Couple from Lancaster appeared on HGTV dream home show Friday
- El Toro Barbacoa opens in Millersville with 'modern Mexican' cuisine
- 35 years ago today, Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band invaded the Village
- Brian Andrew Kelly
- DUI checkpoints halted — for now — in Lancaster County after state court ruling
- Driver pleads guilty in crash that killed McCaskey student, injured another
- Woman uses shovel to kill cobra slithering on her patio
- German grocer Lidl buys Columbia Avenue site for $3.6M; no word on when construction might start