JOHANNESBURG (AP) — More than 1,000 people were feared dead in Mozambique four days after a cyclone slammed into the country, submerging entire villages and leaving bodies floating in the floodwaters, the nation's president said. Read more
Pennsylvania | Nation | World
UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The head of the U.N. agency that helps 5.3 million Palestinian refugees is urging donors who filled a $446 million hole in its budget last year after the Trump administration drastically cut the U.S. contribution to be equally generous this year.
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The Wall Street Journal reports that the National Enquirer's publisher paid $200,000 to obtain intimate texts between Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos and his mistress Lauren Sanchez. American Media Inc., the supermarket tabloid's publisher, reportedly paid that sum to Michael Sanchez, Lauren's brother.
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — The Minnesota House voted Monday night to hold drug manufacturers responsible for the state's growing costs for dealing with the opioid crisis.
Most Popular Stories
- Police: Man threatened gunfire after being denied volunteer position
- Ian Yale Shannon
- Restaurant owner opposing Oregon Village road plan gets email threat before testifying
- Warwick High School student arrested for threatening teacher
- Horse bolts from Sharp Shopper and runs through downtown Ephrata, dragging buggy and damaging cars
- Lancaster County man charged with plotting to hire hit man to kill wife
- What happens when teachers regularly don't come to work?
- Former WJTL radio DJ sentenced up to 20 years for sex offenses
- Two Lancaster County men charged with sexually assaulting underage girls
- Stedman suspended Fetterman for reasons 'related to political campaign activities,' violating policy: county