Old Boys' High School

This undated photo provided by LancasterHistory.org shows the old Lancaster Boys' High School, which stood on West Orange Street, just east of Mulberry Street. The building was torn down prior to the construction in 1916 of the building, designed by C. Emlen Urban, that is now Fulton Elementary School. On close examination, the front entrance of this building appears to match the entrance of the building in a 1900 movie by Thomas A. Edison Inc. film company.