NolenWestOrange.jpg

This is the 1929 view looking east on West Orange Street, from Mulberry Street, toward the downtown Lancaster business district. St. John's Lutheran Church is near the center of the photo, and a small portion of what was then Lancaster Boys' High School — now Fulton Elementary — can be seen at the far left. As the parked vehicles indicate, Orange was a two-way street at that time.