There were 7.2 million job openings at the end of July, compared to 6 million job seekers, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics JOLT survey. The July report shows 17 straight months of more job openings than job seekers. The Job Openings and Labor Turnover Summary on the BLS website provides more detailed information as the labor market relates to openings, hires and separations.
- Lancaster Science Factory is being 'invaded' by 'Star Wars' characters this weekend
- 9 Pennsylvania versions of the viral 'woman yells at cat' meme -- including chicken pot pie
- District 3 defensive tests upcoming for Lampeter-Strasburg, Cocalico: 3 L-L League football facts for Nov. 12
- Seahawks knock 49ers from unbeaten ranks with 27-24 OT win
- Twin Valley defeats Hempfield and other notes from Monday's CPIHL games
- While waiting to be sentenced for child pornography, Ephrata man found with more illegal images: police
How long have the Amish been in Lancaster County? Where do they get their buggies? [We the People]
- Jim Cantafio is far from done with football. With coaching, though, he's had enough
- NPR podcast scrutinizes the surprising strength of Lancaster County's economy
- Lancaster man who operated multimillion-dollar drug ring in late '90s again dealing: prosecutors
Check out these 1980s Gremlins and Strawberry Shortcake lunch boxes on 'What's It Worth? with Dr. Lori'