Alfred Wojtowicz and Vicki Fulmer are happy to announce their marriage on the evening of July 18, 2019, which took place at Navarre Beach Marine Park in Navarre, Florida. The couple exchanged vows in a private ceremony on the pristine, secluded beach at sunset. The bride is the daughter of John and LaFern Fulmer of Lancaster. She is employed by Brightbill Transportation Inc. The groom is the son of Earlene Porter and the late Alfred Wojtowicz Sr. of Downingtown. He is retired from Fluor Corp. and currently employed by Brightbill Transportation Inc. A Hawaiian honeymoon is being planned.
LNP Media Group, Inc.
- Police seize more than 500 fake Louis Vuitton items from Green Dragon in Ephrata; one man charged
- Lancaster County family injured after RV goes over embankment in Berks County, officials say
- Roethlisberger done for season with right elbow injury
- Sheetz worker finds purse full of fake licenses, credit cards; police charge N.Y. woman with theft
- Backstreet Boys play rescheduled show tonight in Hershey; tickets are still on sale
- Bears coach Matt Nagy credits Delaware, his alma mater, for helping him reach coaching pinnacle
- Florida man convicted of abusing 4 children over 20 years in Lancaster County: DA's office
- In the Spotlight: Longtime Donegal athletic director Ron Kennedy takes helm of L-L League
- Fun with quarterback milestone numbers: 3 L-L League football stats for Sept. 16
- Wentz, Eagles come up short on injury-marred night
- Standout performances from 41 L-L League alums in Saturday's college football games [recap]