Colleen Schroll and Brian Sprenkle of Lancaster were united in marriage September 7, 2019, at the Grandview Vineyard in Mount Joy, PA. Reverend Kate Warn officiated. The bride is the daughter of Michael and Beth Schroll of Manheim. The groom is the son of Robert and Lisa Sprenkle of Willow Street.
LNP Media Group, Inc.
- MU's Family Fun Fest series presents 'Mutts Gone Nuts: A Canine Cabaret' at Winter Center Sunday
- 12-story refrigeration tower in West Hempfield would be third-tallest building in Lancaster County
- Cartoon Network Hotel accepting room bookings for June 2020; grand opening yet to come
- 15 months after hole opened in Tanger Outlets parking lot, repair work to wrap up this week
- USA Field Hockey's home field for 8 pro games won't be Spooky Nook Sports
- Warwick nets 2 wins in 2 days, and other local notes from Monday's CPIHL games
- Cyber tip leads police to charge Lititz man with child pornography: police
In 1969, Lancaster County had 476 unsafe bridges (Plus: A look back at Long's Park) [Lancaster That Was]
- Where to find cooking, baking and gingerbread-making classes in Lancaster County this holiday season
- Cocalico, Lampeter-Strasburg prepping for district title games: 3 L-L League football facts for Nov. 19
Why is Manheim not in Manheim Township? Why doesn't Lancaster have a county-wide composting program? [We the People]