The marriage of Kim Rutt and Matthew Redelings took place on September 28, 2019, at the Rutt family farm in Elizabethtown. The bride is the daughter of James and Ruth Rutt. The groom is the son of David and Cherie Redelings, San Diego, CA. After a time in San Diego, the couple plan to live and work overseas.
LNP Media Group, Inc.
- Temps will drop below freezing tonight; unshoveled sidewalks could freeze over: meteorologist
- 2020 mud sale calendar for Lancaster County and beyond
- Coffee Co. opening Monday in New Holland following renovations to former SquireSide Cafe
- City kids braved snow and ice to collect waste paper for war effort in 1945 [Lancaster That Was]
- With years of complaints against Andrew Scheid, why did officials take so long to act?
- Eight women forge 60-year friendship over monthly meals, support through life's highs, lows
- 49ers, Packers look to go from losing seasons to Super Bowl
- Titans, Chiefs on verge of Super Bowl, play for AFC title
In 2014, a Lancaster County business took a case to the Supreme Court [historic front page]
- A hundred years after Prohibition: Why did it start? (And did the booze disappear in Lancaster County?)
- Where to find Lancaster County's 2020 mud sales