Melissa Davey and Sean Hogan were united in marriage on September 6th, 2019. The couple got engaged in Edinburg, Scotland while visiting in September of 2018. Their vows were exchanged on the rooftop of Tellus 360, in downtown Lancaster, PA surrounded by close friends and family. The bride is the daughter of Stephen and Shirley Davey. She is employed as a Sales Consultant by Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits. The groom is the son of J. Stephen Hogan and Cherie Donovan. He is employed as a Mortgage Loan Officer at Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp. in Lancaster. They reside in the Mill Creek development of Landisville, PA with their dog Huck.
LNP Media Group, Inc.
- MU's Family Fun Fest series presents 'Mutts Gone Nuts: A Canine Cabaret' at Winter Center Sunday
- 12-story refrigeration tower in West Hempfield would be third-tallest building in Lancaster County
- Cartoon Network Hotel accepting room bookings for June 2020; grand opening yet to come
- 15 months after hole opened in Tanger Outlets parking lot, repair work to wrap up this week
- USA Field Hockey's home field for 8 pro games won't be Spooky Nook Sports
- Warwick nets 2 wins in 2 days, and other local notes from Monday's CPIHL games
- Cyber tip leads police to charge Lititz man with child pornography: police
In 1969, Lancaster County had 476 unsafe bridges (Plus: A look back at Long's Park) [Lancaster That Was]
- Where to find cooking, baking and gingerbread-making classes in Lancaster County this holiday season
- Cocalico, Lampeter-Strasburg prepping for district title games: 3 L-L League football facts for Nov. 19
Why is Manheim not in Manheim Township? Why doesn't Lancaster have a county-wide composting program? [We the People]