Kayla Reese and Andrew Fink of Mount Joy were united in marriage October 19, 2019, at the Lancaster Tennis and Yacht Club in Lancaster, PA. Reverend Kelly Jo Singleton officiated. The bride is the daughter of Michael and Jodi Reese of Mount Joy. The groom is the son of Barry Fink and Christine Dick of Columbia.
LNP Media Group, Inc.
- It’s legal for Pa. police to have sex with those in custody, but bill would change that
- Here are 12 of the tallest buildings in Lancaster County
- MU's Family Fun Fest series presents 'Mutts Gone Nuts: A Canine Cabaret' at Winter Center Sunday
- Our readers offer a cornucopia of recipes for Thanksgiving side dishes
- Lancaster city sending out shutoff warnings to customers who haven't scheduled water meter upgrades
- USA Field Hockey's home field for 8 pro games won't be Spooky Nook Sports
- Warwick nets 2 wins in 2 days, and other local notes from Monday's CPIHL games
In 1969, Lancaster County had 476 unsafe bridges (Plus: A look back at Long's Park) [Lancaster That Was]
- Where to find cooking, baking and gingerbread-making classes in Lancaster County this holiday season
- Cocalico, Lampeter-Strasburg prepping for district title games: 3 L-L League football facts for Nov. 19
Why is Manheim not in Manheim Township? Why doesn't Lancaster have a county-wide composting program? [We the People]