Kayla Reese and Andrew Fink of Mount Joy were united in marriage October 19, 2019, at the Lancaster Tennis and Yacht Club in Lancaster, PA. Reverend Kelly Jo Singleton officiated. The bride is the daughter of Michael and Jodi Reese of Mount Joy. The groom is the son of Barry Fink and Christine Dick of Columbia.
LNP Media Group, Inc.
In 2018, Lancaster County was shocked to learn DJ Freez was likely Christy Mirack's killer [historic front page]
- Man shoots himself in leg while running from police Saturday in Lancaster city: police
- Columbia man charged for robbing two Turkey Hill stores in one night: police
- Lucky to be alive, Columbia boys hoops coach Glover continues recuperation from October car accident
- About $200,000 for defunct police force is 'missing.' Pequea officials won't pay until it's found.
- L-L League wrestling championships: Trio marks 100 wins on 1st night of competition
- Hempfield girls get defensive, drop Cedar Crest to maintain 2-game lead in Section 1 standings
- Lancaster Scene: Sports calendar and listings from across the area
- Caernarvon Twp. man sentenced to 38-76 years for sexual assault of 4 girls
- New PIAA football brackets pair District Three big schools with WPIAL
The Pa. State Police was warned about possible racial bias in car searches. The agency's answer? End the research.