Brian and Karen Sheehe of Lancaster, Pennsylvania are pleased to announce the engagement of their son Sean Sheehe, to Ally Gent, daughter of Ken and Mary Gent of Annapolis, Maryland. Ms. Gent, a graduate of Towson University and Seton Hall University, is a speech-language pathologist. Mr. Sheehe graduated from Towson University and is a services manager for Toast Inc. A July 2020 wedding is planned.
LNP Media Group, Inc.
- We want to know your favorite place to get cocktails [poll]
- Crunch Fitness gym franchise plans Lancaster location in former Bon-Ton Furniture Gallery
- 'A sign of the times' - Customers react to Musser's pending closure
- 4 crashes reported in first 48 hours of Route 222 northbound project in West Earl Township
- McCaskey rising freshman hoopster Byrd shines in Best of Philly vs. Best of New York event [column]
- Man urinates in Starbucks sink at Target in Manheim Township; police searching for him
- Elizabethtown Fair 2019 is here: Your guide to a week of farming, fun and food
What is this porcelain bowl worth? Find out in this week's episode of 'What's It Worth? with Dr. Lori'
- L-L League football 2019: Predicting the Section 1 race
- L-L League football 2019: Predicting the Section 2 race
How did the Green Dragon get its name? Why aren't pets allowed on Amtrak's Keystone line? [We the People]