Brian and Karen Sheehe of Lancaster, Pennsylvania are pleased to announce the engagement of their son Sean Sheehe, to Ally Gent, daughter of Ken and Mary Gent of Annapolis, Maryland. Ms. Gent, a graduate of Towson University and Seton Hall University, is a speech-language pathologist. Mr. Sheehe graduated from Towson University and is a services manager for Toast Inc. A July 2020 wedding is planned.
LNP Media Group, Inc.
- Should the NBA have changed the word 'owner' to 'Governor'? [vote]
- Truck driver in fatal Route 222 crash released from hospital; others in stable condition, police say
- Where to learn how to grow mushrooms, plus your Lancaster County garden calendar for July
- I-105 Fallfest announces 2019 lineup and move out of Lancaster County
- Plans dropped for Surveyor Hotel in downtown Lancaster; site of planned boutique hotel now up for sale
Do you recognize this man? The story of Sam Lazarowitz and his very famous photo
- DUI checkpoints halted — for now — in Lancaster County after state court ruling
- Phillies snap 7-game losing skid with 13-7 win over Mets
- '19 in '19': L-L baseball coaches name 2019 All-League team, led by 5 players from Hempfield
- Elizabethtown duo wins premier fishing event
- 76-acre Oregon Village development gets Manheim Township's OK in 3-2 vote