Todd and Diane Ricedorf of Elizabethtown, PA, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Brittany Ricedorf to Spencer McDonald, son of David and Luanne McDonald of Lancaster, PA. Brittany is a graduate of Elizabethtown Area High school and Elizabethtown College. She is an Occupational Therapist at Vista School in Hershey. Spencer is a graduate of Manheim Township High School and Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology. He is an Industrial Electrician at Greiner Industries. A September 2019 wedding is planned.
LNP Media Group, Inc.
- 2 injured after 2-car crash in Lancaster city Saturday afternoon
- The Great Inflatable Race comes to Lancaster Saturday
- Prussian Street Arcade to open this fall in Manheim with vendors of handmade and vintage goods
- Makerfest returns to Lancaster Public Library; Sign up to share your craft
Things change, things stay the same: Check out this graduation coverage from 1884
- Looking back on Lancaster's reaction to the moon landing for its 50th anniversary
- Lancaster Scene: Sports calendar and listings from across the area
- Harper, Haseley help Phillies beat Pirates 6-1
- Lititz VFW tops Manheim Lions to advance to LNP Tournament's Junior-Midget championship round
- Sheehan completes rare trifecta with Lanco Open title
- Ephrata rockets past New Oxford 11-2, advances in American Legion play