Todd and Diane Ricedorf of Elizabethtown, PA, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Brittany Ricedorf to Spencer McDonald, son of David and Luanne McDonald of Lancaster, PA. Brittany is a graduate of Elizabethtown Area High school and Elizabethtown College. She is an Occupational Therapist at Vista School in Hershey. Spencer is a graduate of Manheim Township High School and Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology. He is an Industrial Electrician at Greiner Industries. A September 2019 wedding is planned.
LNP Media Group, Inc.
- Should the NBA have changed the word 'owner' to 'Governor'? [vote]
- Plans dropped for Surveyor Hotel in downtown Lancaster; site of planned boutique hotel now up for sale
Do you recognize this man? The story of Sam Lazarowitz and his very famous photo
- Where to learn how to grow mushrooms, plus your Lancaster County garden calendar for July
- DUI checkpoints halted — for now — in Lancaster County after state court ruling
- Crews start moving historic carriage house to new location on former Long Home site [video]
- Phillies snap 7-game losing skid with 13-7 win over Mets
- '19 in '19': L-L baseball coaches name 2019 All-League team, led by 5 players from Hempfield
- Elizabethtown duo wins premier fishing event
- 76-acre Oregon Village development gets Manheim Township's OK in 3-2 vote
- Police ID woman killed in crash on Route 222; road reopened shortly after 6 p.m.