Rachel Hamlin and Matthew Leer were recently engaged. Rachel is the daughter of Cynthia Hamlin, of Strongsville, OH. Matthew is the son of Jeffrey and Yolanda Leer, of Manheim, PA. Rachel is a graduate of Strongsville High School. She received a Bachelor of Music from Bowling Green State University and a Masters of Music from The University of Akron. She is employed as a choir director. Matthew is a graduate of Bloomfield High School, New Mexico. He received a Bachelor of Science in Electromechanical Engineering from Penn State University. He is employed as a truck driver for Earl. R. Martin. A wedding date is set for December 28, 2019.
LNP Media Group, Inc.
- Should the NBA have changed the word 'owner' to 'Governor'? [vote]
- Plans dropped for Surveyor Hotel in downtown Lancaster; site of planned boutique hotel now up for sale
Do you recognize this man? The story of Sam Lazarowitz and his very famous photo
- Where to learn how to grow mushrooms, plus your Lancaster County garden calendar for July
- DUI checkpoints halted — for now — in Lancaster County after state court ruling
- Crews start moving historic carriage house to new location on former Long Home site [video]
- Phillies snap 7-game losing skid with 13-7 win over Mets
- '19 in '19': L-L baseball coaches name 2019 All-League team, led by 5 players from Hempfield
- Elizabethtown duo wins premier fishing event
- 76-acre Oregon Village development gets Manheim Township's OK in 3-2 vote
- Police ID woman killed in crash on Route 222; road reopened shortly after 6 p.m.