Benjamin Horning, son of Ray & Roberta Horning, and Jacquelyn Carier, daughter of Philippe Carier and the late Sheree Kohler, are excited to announce their engagement. Ben and Jacquelyn both graduated from Pennsylvania State University in 2012. They met online in 2017 and in 2019 Ben popped the question in Yosemite National Park. They have joyfully decided to tie the knot in October 2020.
LNP Media Group, Inc.
- Temps will drop below freezing tonight; unshoveled sidewalks could freeze over: meteorologist
- 2020 mud sale calendar for Lancaster County and beyond
- Coffee Co. opening Monday in New Holland following renovations to former SquireSide Cafe
- City kids braved snow and ice to collect waste paper for war effort in 1945 [Lancaster That Was]
- With years of complaints against Andrew Scheid, why did officials take so long to act?
- Eight women forge 60-year friendship over monthly meals, support through life's highs, lows
- 49ers, Packers look to go from losing seasons to Super Bowl
- Titans, Chiefs on verge of Super Bowl, play for AFC title
In 2014, a Lancaster County business took a case to the Supreme Court [historic front page]
- A hundred years after Prohibition: Why did it start? (And did the booze disappear in Lancaster County?)
- Where to find Lancaster County's 2020 mud sales