Mr. and Mrs. Michael Daddario of Lancaster would like to announce the engagement of their daughter, Britni A. Daddario, to Matthew J. Ferri of Jackson, New Jersey. Britni and Matthew met at Pennsylvania State University in 2013. The couple will be wed on Saturday, October 19, 2019, at the Seelbach Hilton in Louisville, Kentucky.
LNP Media Group, Inc.
She’s the force behind Pa.’s efforts to treat drug addiction. Critics say ‘there is more to the story.’
- New owner of The Accomac Inn mum on plans for reopening historic Susquehanna River property
- Big spending on football coach James Franklin shows Penn State priorities are out of whack [opinion]
- Lititz pharmacy owner charged with drug offenses
- Two county officials meet with Vice President Mike Pence before Trump rally
- Gun rights group threatens legal action if Manheim Township bans gun shops near schools
Do you remember the first wave of home video games, from Pong to the Atari 2600?
- L-L League wrestling: Section Three is Northern Lebanon's world
- L-L League wrestling: Hempfield will challenge Conestoga Valley for Section One supremacy
- L-L League wrestling: Section Two promises to be a four-team battle
- Get a piece of art history: Lancaster County Art Association sells some of its permanent collection