Dean and Cindy Landis of Willow Street are delighted to announce the engagement of their daughter, Danielle Landis to David Bresch. The bride-to-be is a graduate from Penn Manor High School. She is employed by Old Glory Express and Pioneer Milk Producers Cooperative as a bookkeeper and by PMSD as a Girls Soccer Varsity Assistant Coach. Mr. Bresch is the son of Mike and Tracy Bresch of Willow Street. He graduated from Penn Manor High School and Penn State University. He is employed at Hunter Truck Lancaster as a Parts Manager. A September 2020 wedding is planned.
LNP Media Group, Inc.
- Temps will drop below freezing tonight; unshoveled sidewalks could freeze over: meteorologist
- 2020 mud sale calendar for Lancaster County and beyond
- Coffee Co. opening Monday in New Holland following renovations to former SquireSide Cafe
- City kids braved snow and ice to collect waste paper for war effort in 1945 [Lancaster That Was]
- With years of complaints against Andrew Scheid, why did officials take so long to act?
- Eight women forge 60-year friendship over monthly meals, support through life's highs, lows
- 49ers, Packers look to go from losing seasons to Super Bowl
- Titans, Chiefs on verge of Super Bowl, play for AFC title
In 2014, a Lancaster County business took a case to the Supreme Court [historic front page]
- A hundred years after Prohibition: Why did it start? (And did the booze disappear in Lancaster County?)
- Where to find Lancaster County's 2020 mud sales