Larry and Mary Jane (Bolton) Zorbaugh, of Lititz, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on June 23. The couple celebrated the milestone with their four children and their spouses, nine grandchildren, and eight great-grandchildren. Larry and Mary Jane were married on June 20, 1959, at South Glens Falls Baptist Church in New York.
LNP Media Group, Inc.
- Where to get free or cheap frankfurters today for National Hot Dog Day
- Lancaster County might be seeing more spotted lanternflies, expert says after Ephrata woman takes dead bugs to meeting
- Harper's 2-run double in 9th rallies Phillies past Dodgers
- Column: Ryder Cup behind him, Jim Furyk still going strong
- 1 person killed in Bart Township crash
- Comedian Joe Rogan sports Lancaster Archery Supply hoodie while taping 'Experience' podcast [watch]
- Cocalico rising senior QB, safety Noah Palm verbally commits to New Hampshire
- Lancaster County Central Park pool closed due to contamination
Want to know the value of your antique? Send a photo to 'What's It Worth? with Dr. Lori' and you could be in our video
- Royals starting catcher is now Manheim Township grad Cam Gallagher
- Dodgers' Justin Turner gets hit by pitch then agrees Phillies reliever should not be ejected [video]