Richard and Mary (Carson) Reehling, of Lancaster, celebrated their 40th Wedding Anniversary on May 19th. They were married in 1979 at Our Lady of Victory Catholic Church in State College, PA. The Reehlings have three children: Lora of Philadelphia, Paul ( Sarah) of New York City, and Diana (Ryan) Quindlen of Lancaster. They enjoy camping and participating at their church in Manheim Township.
LNP Media Group, Inc.
- PennDOT to begin Oregon Pike repaving project Monday [map]
- DA: Drug Task Force busts man with 220 bags of fentanyl in his car
- Pizzeria Beddia, a Philly restaurant from a Lancaster County native, is named one of the world's best places to eat
- East Hempfield residents decry letting Amish have 2-horse barns in residential areas
- Fruit flies in liquor, dirty shelves, moldy ceiling: Lancaster County restaurant inspections, Aug. 23, 2019
- Here's what's playing at the movies in Lancaster County: Aug. 23 - 29
- 'L-L Football Update' show previews Friday's top games and more in kickoff to 2019 season [video]
- Sunflowers are reaching peak bloom at these 3 fields in the Lancaster County region; here's how to see them [photos]
- Ricky Nelson's sons, Celtic Woman performing concerts at American Music Theatre in 2020
- 20 games highlight first night of L-L League football for 2019 season [preview capsules]
- Look up! Lancaster Airport hosts Community Days Saturday and Sunday