Ken and Gayle Peters celebrate their 50-year golden anniversary of loving marriage on Nov 2nd of this year. They were joined in holy matrimony in 1969 at the Concordia Lutheran Church in Mountville, PA. They spent their lives living in a picturesque rural valley raising their 3 children and loving their grandchildren and great-grandchildren. A marriage that, as Gayle puts it, everyone should be jealous of.
LNP Media Group, Inc.
- SCOREBOARD: Complete coverage from Friday's District 3 football championship games for 2 L-L teams
- Pennsylvania moves to raise cigarettes, tobacco age to 21
- Whisk Cafe opens in Elizabethtown; 'farm to table' restaurant near train station offers breakfast, lunch
- Smithgall opens a museum, displaying largest private collection of Civil War-era cannons in U.S.
- Lancaster County farm sued by feds over inspections will seek exemption, plans to sell meat, poultry
- Like father, like son: Gingrich tandem will lead Cocalico into District 3 Class 5A championship game
- Is there room on the top shelf for Penn State? [column]
- NCAA field hockey championships on tap this weekend in Lancaster
- Penn State-Ohio State preview: Can the Lions do it? Sure. Will they?
Secrecy, deal-making rule in process to pick Pa.'s interim judges
- Longwood Gardens is growing; A new conservatory will be its biggest expansion yet