Stephen and Kathryn (Jakubco) Opresko of Lancaster, PA., celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on August 16, 2019. They were married at St. Bertha's church in Tuscarora, PA. on August 16, 1969. They are blessed to have 3 children: Stephen G. Opresko, husband of Patty of Pittsburgh, PA., Colleen, wife of Daniel Maybef of Erie, PA., and Kathleen, wife of Mario Epler, of Denver, PA. They have one beautiful granddaughter, Cameron Stephania Opresko.
LNP Media Group, Inc.
- Police seize more than 500 fake Louis Vuitton items from Green Dragon in Ephrata; one man charged
- Lancaster County family injured after RV goes over embankment in Berks County, officials say
- Roethlisberger done for season with right elbow injury
- Sheetz worker finds purse full of fake licenses, credit cards; police charge N.Y. woman with theft
- Backstreet Boys play rescheduled show tonight in Hershey; tickets are still on sale
- Bears coach Matt Nagy credits Delaware, his alma mater, for helping him reach coaching pinnacle
- Florida man convicted of abusing 4 children over 20 years in Lancaster County: DA's office
- In the Spotlight: Longtime Donegal athletic director Ron Kennedy takes helm of L-L League
- Fun with quarterback milestone numbers: 3 L-L League football stats for Sept. 16
- Wentz, Eagles come up short on injury-marred night
- Standout performances from 41 L-L League alums in Saturday's college football games [recap]