On November 2, 1957, Daniel Sidney Mosemann and Marian Rose Ethel Ruggiero were married at Shawomet Baptist Church in Warwick, RI. Today, we have loved each other for 22,647 days and counting. God has blessed us with two children, Daniel Jr., and Mary-Jo Towns, two grandchildren, and three great-grandchildren. We celebrate our anniversary each year by attending the Greek Bazaar at the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church in Lancaster. We extend a special thanks to all our family and friends who have been so kind, gracious and loving over the years. God bless each of you.
LNP Media Group, Inc.
- Only 6 inches of snow have been recorded in Lancaster County since December; here's what that means
- Dead pests not removed from area; raw meats stored without cover: Lancaster County restaurant inspections, Feb. 21, 2020
- Rock band Green Day visits Decades, Belvedere Inn in Lancaster city [video]
- Medical marijuana dispensary planned for Lancaster city delayed, but still coming
- Jenadia Jordan helps Linden Hall drop Upper Dauphin, earn spot in District 3 Class 2A title game
- Lt. Gov. Fetterman blocks, unblocks critics who 'denigrated' his wife on Twitter; the practice could be unconstitutional
- Milton Hershey boys use 2nd-quarter surge to pull away for district basketball win over Elizabethtown
- Big third quarter propels Camp Hill past Columbia in District 3 Class 3A boys basketball semifinal
- Manheim Township girls fall to Central York in District 3 Class 6A quarterfinals
- Lancaster Catholic boys rebound, roll into District 3 Class 4A semifinals, state tournament
- Gardening together: This community garden for seniors in New Holland is a place to grow, gather and share