On November 2, 1957, Daniel Sidney Mosemann and Marian Rose Ethel Ruggiero were married at Shawomet Baptist Church in Warwick, RI. Today, we have loved each other for 22,647 days and counting. God has blessed us with two children, Daniel Jr., and Mary-Jo Towns, two grandchildren, and three great-grandchildren. We celebrate our anniversary each year by attending the Greek Bazaar at the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church in Lancaster. We extend a special thanks to all our family and friends who have been so kind, gracious and loving over the years. God bless each of you.
LNP Media Group, Inc.
- MU's Family Fun Fest series presents 'Mutts Gone Nuts: A Canine Cabaret' at Winter Center Sunday
- 12-story refrigeration tower in West Hempfield would be third-tallest building in Lancaster County
- Cartoon Network Hotel accepting room bookings for June 2020; grand opening yet to come
- 15 months after hole opened in Tanger Outlets parking lot, repair work to wrap up this week
- USA Field Hockey's home field for 8 pro games won't be Spooky Nook Sports
- Warwick nets 2 wins in 2 days, and other local notes from Monday's CPIHL games
- Cyber tip leads police to charge Lititz man with child pornography: police
In 1969, Lancaster County had 476 unsafe bridges (Plus: A look back at Long's Park) [Lancaster That Was]
- Where to find cooking, baking and gingerbread-making classes in Lancaster County this holiday season
- Cocalico, Lampeter-Strasburg prepping for district title games: 3 L-L League football facts for Nov. 19
Why is Manheim not in Manheim Township? Why doesn't Lancaster have a county-wide composting program? [We the People]