Russ and Elaine (Moyer) Kuhn celebrated 60 years of marriage on Thursday, May 2nd. Formerly of Mount Joy, Pennsylvania, the couple currently resides in Wilmington, North Carolina. They have one son, Terry, married to the former Denise Philips, also of Wilmington, and one grandson, Jacob, residing in Greensboro, NC. Several informal events were enjoyed by extended family and friends. The couple will celebrate this special occasion with a Danube River Cruise in late July.
LNP Media Group, Inc.
- Lancaster man turns himself in for sexually assaulting 17-year-old, police say
- Here's what's playing at the movies in Lancaster County: July 19 - 25
- Pastor passing through Lancaster County hopes his Prayer Walk across America brings moral, societal change
- Coroner identifies women killed in Lancaster stabbing Thursday; police charge man with homicide [video]
- Here's what's canceled this weekend due to excessive heat
- Friends fear for outgoing Lancaster mom jailed in Egypt on a visit to see family
- Mountville slugs way to LNP Tournament Junior-Midget final with win over Lititz VFW
- Devon Torrence's 1st career home run helps Barnstormers snap skid, beat High Point 5-3
- Manheim Lions turn away Ephrata to keep LNP Tournament Junior-Midget title hopes alive
- ICYMI: The Atlantic League becomes a baseball laboratory (column)
- Food, fun, fireworks and outhouse races - all part of the fun in Terre Hill this weekend