Donald and Frances Kreider were married on December 26, 1954, at the home of Lester Schreiber in New Holland, PA. Dorothy Ulmer was maid of honor and Howard Howett was best man. Don is retired from the former RCA and Frances is retired from her business as a beautician. They have enjoyed many years together bowling, fishing, golfing, and traveling and are members of Mechanic Grove Church of the Brethren. Don and Frances have one daughter Debbie, married to Randy Hart and three grandchildren; Leann, married to Andrew Burgos, Marla, Marcus and one great-granddaughter, Leilani Grace Burgos. They celebrated their anniversary with a family dinner on December 26, 2019.
LNP Media Group, Inc.
- Millersville University pulls student studying abroad in South Korea amid coronavirus fears
- Lawyers for woman accusing Lancaster officer of groping want out of suit; city refutes claims in recent court filing
- Manor Twp. man pistol-whips woman after argument over how he treats dog: police
- Lancaster Catholic vs. Eastern York: Previewing District 3 Class 4A girls championship showdown
- James Franklin and Penn State make a deal: Six years, $38.2 million
- A Lancaster bar and a chef are semifinalists for the 2020 James Beard awards; here's where to find them
- Previewing District 3 boys basketball title games for Lancaster Catholic, Mount Calvary Christian
- Here's the new Mother's Day convoy route for Make-A-Wish fundraiser [map]
- Nature guru Doug Tallamy’s coming to Lancaster County to talk insects; Plus 20+ garden classes to try in March
- Where and when to watch NFL's Scouting Combine
- L-L League girls basketball coaches announce all-defensive, all-academic teams