Betsy and Andy Kelly, formerly of Lancaster, now residents of Willow Valley Retirement Communities, rejoice in their many blessings as they celebrate their 60th Wedding Anniversary. They were married in the Lancaster Church of the Brethren on May 30, 1959, by The Rev. John D. Long and Andy's brother-in-law, The Rev. Richard Creadick. Betsy and Andy met while attending West Chester State Teachers College. Upon their graduation, Andy served as an officer in the United States Marine Corps. After moving several times, they eventually moved back to Lancaster, co-owned Kelly Camera and together, raised three children, Kristie Kelly Sindorf (Bill) of Lancaster, Steve Kelly (Holly) of Draper, UT and Scott Kelly (Amy) of Boise, ID. Grandchildren Trevor (Ashley) and Joshua Sindorf (Casey) and Morgan and Jackson Kelly bring extra joy to their lives. Their first great-grandchild will join the family in November.
LNP Media Group, Inc.
How much are these antique dolls appraised for? Find out in 'What's It Worth? with Dr. Lori'
- 1 person dies, 7 others injured in Route 222 crash; road expected to be closed into afternoon
- Manheim Township Commissioners to decide on Oregon Village proposal tonight
- Former Armstrong executive returns to Lancaster County to run new flooring company
Learn something about the Know Nothings with this 1855 Lancaster Intelligencer front page
- Tickets for Lititz Craft Beer Fest 2019 go on sale July 6
- As Amish leave farms for neighborhoods, they need permission to bring horses
We the People: Answers to readers' questions about convenience fees, Belmont-Paradise quarry, village of Oregon and more
- Conestoga Valley grad Jane Livingston finishes 5th in high hurdles final at U20 national meet
- Martin Truex Jr. holds off KyBusch to defend Sonoma title
- Yamamoto wins again, Marlins hand Phillies 7th straight loss