Betsy and Andy Kelly, formerly of Lancaster, now residents of Willow Valley Retirement Communities, rejoice in their many blessings as they celebrate their 60th Wedding Anniversary. They were married in the Lancaster Church of the Brethren on May 30, 1959, by The Rev. John D. Long and Andy's brother-in-law, The Rev. Richard Creadick. Betsy and Andy met while attending West Chester State Teachers College. Upon their graduation, Andy served as an officer in the United States Marine Corps. After moving several times, they eventually moved back to Lancaster, co-owned Kelly Camera and together, raised three children, Kristie Kelly Sindorf (Bill) of Lancaster, Steve Kelly (Holly) of Draper, UT and Scott Kelly (Amy) of Boise, ID. Grandchildren Trevor (Ashley) and Joshua Sindorf (Casey) and Morgan and Jackson Kelly bring extra joy to their lives. Their first great-grandchild will join the family in November.
LNP Media Group, Inc.
- 2 arrested for paintball shooting spree in Lancaster city over the weekend: police
- 5 extreme eating contests you'll find at Lancaster County fairs
- Duo spends over $3K with stolen credit card at Fruitville Pike Target; police seek help finding them
- Players' Weekend: Here are the MLB nicknames
- Crunch Fitness gym franchise plans Lancaster location in former Bon-Ton Furniture Gallery
- More players to watch as Week 1 games approach: 3 L-L League football facts for Aug. 20
- 4 crashes reported in first 48 hours of Route 222 northbound project in West Earl Township
- Beloved Martin School principal likely to be reassigned less than a week before school starts
- McCaskey rising freshman hoopster Byrd shines in Best of Philly vs. Best of New York event [column]
- Elizabethtown Fair 2019 is here: Your guide to a week of farming, fun and food
What is this porcelain bowl worth? Find out in this week's episode of 'What's It Worth? with Dr. Lori'