The family of Dan and Loretta Chure happily announce their parents' 70th wedding anniversary. They are originally from the Scranton area and were married in NJ on April 30, 1949. After residing in NJ for more than 50 years and raising their family, they returned to Pennsylvania. They have been blessed with three children, four grandchildren, and three great-grandchildren. Loretta will also be celebrating her 91st birthday on April 30.
LNP Media Group, Inc.
- Missed Missoni and Lilly Pulitzer at Target? 20 designer collaborations hit stores Sept. 14
- 2 arrested for paintball shooting spree in Lancaster city over the weekend: police
- 5 extreme eating contests you'll find at Lancaster County fairs
- Duo spends over $3K with stolen credit card at Fruitville Pike Target; police seek help finding them
- Players' Weekend: Here are the MLB nicknames
- Crunch Fitness gym franchise plans Lancaster location in former Bon-Ton Furniture Gallery
- More players to watch as Week 1 games approach: 3 L-L League football facts for Aug. 20
- 4 crashes reported in first 48 hours of Route 222 northbound project in West Earl Township
- Beloved Martin School principal likely to be reassigned less than a week before school starts
- McCaskey rising freshman hoopster Byrd shines in Best of Philly vs. Best of New York event [column]
- Elizabethtown Fair 2019 is here: Your guide to a week of farming, fun and food