Jere and Isa Breneisen of Pequea, are happy to announce their 50th Anniversary. They were married Nov. 1, 1969. They are the proud parents of Karl Breneisen of Vail, Colorado, and Erika Breneisen of Willow Street, PA. Jere is retired from telephone communications and Isa is retired from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. They are members of Colemanville Methodist Church. They spend their retirement years volunteering and traveling the world.
LNP Media Group, Inc.
- 2020 trout stocking season on the horizon
- Lancaster coffee shops adjust to downtown arrival of Starbucks
- 75 years after storming Iwo Jima, a Lancaster County veteran recalls, 'It was them or you'
- Lancaster Watchdog: Update on pending Route 462 bridge overhaul, smashed pole in West Earl
- Theresa May, former British prime minister, to address Lancaster Chamber dinner
- 13 L-L League wrestlers bring home titles in District 3 Class 3A sectional tournament
- Hempfield grad Andrew Yoder’s goal is to give back to triathlon community [column]
- In defensive battle, Cedar Crest edges Warwick 45-41 to win L-L League boys basketball championship
- Northern Lebanon's Aliza Shirk tops Cedar Crest's Rebecca Bredegan for gold in L-L League girls bowling
- Man-to-man, Cedar Crest does it with defense
- Lancaster Scene: Sports calendar and listings from across the area