Here's a roundup of recent hirings and promotions of management-level employees who live or work in Lancaster County.
• Armstrong Flooring has promoted Sonya Zook to vice president of enterprise solutions.
Zook, of Mountville, is a 28-year employee. She most recently was director of enterprise applications.
Zook has a bachelor’s degree from Wilkes College and an MBA from Gwynedd Mercy College.
• The Wenger Group has promoted Linda Lownsbery, David Glock, Nick Szmyd and Tim Appleby.
Lownsbery, of Elizabethtown, has been promoted to vice president of human resources. A 19-year employee, she most recently was human resources manager. Lownsbery is an Elizabethtown College graduate.
Glock, of Mifflin, has been promoted to chief procurement officer at Wenger’s Nutrify division. Hired in 2016, he most recently was purchasing manager. Glock is a Penn State University graduate.
Szmyd, of York, was promoted to director of information technology. A 13-year employee, he most recently was information technology manager. He has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from University of Pittsburgh, and a master’s from St. Joseph’s University.
Appleby, of Lititz, has been promoted to chief financial officer and treasurer. Hired in 2014, Appleby most recently was vice president of finance. He is a graduate of Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
• Stoner Bunting Advertising has hired Patrick Kirchner as associate content director.
Kirchner, of Lancaster, most recently was visual editor at LNP Media Group, where he worked for six years. He continues as partner and design director of Dog Ear Consultants.
He is a Millersville University graduate.
• Stifel, Nicolaus & Co. has hired Peter Scudner as senior vice president of investments to lead a newly opened a private client group office at 1853 William Penn Way.
Scudner, of Lancaster, has more than 33 years of investment industry advice, most recently as senior vice president for wealth management at Janney Montgomery Scott.
Scudner is a Catholic University graduate.
• La Academia Partnership Charter School has hired Maria Provencher as science, technology, engineering and math project manager.
Provencher, of Lancaster, most recently was a culinary and pastry arts instructor and accreditation coordinator at Pierpont Community & Technical College.
Before that, Provencher worked for World Wildlife Fund and the Montgomery County Bar Foundation. She is a Georgetown University graduate.
• CCS Building Group has hired Shaun Shea as business development manager.
Shea, of Mountville, most recently was a project manager at Warfel Construction. He is a University of Pittsburgh graduate.
• WSP USA, formerly Parsons Brinckerhoff, has hired Wagdy Wassef as supervising engineering manager for complex bridge structures.
Wassef, of Mechanicsburg, spent the past 3 1/2 years as associate vice president at AECOM.
He holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Cairo University and a doctorate from Iowa State University.
• Georgelis Injury Law Firm has added Thomas J. Sabatino as a partner, focusing his practice on workers’ compensation and serious personal injury claims.
Sabatino, of Newtown Square, Delaware County, previously was an associate attorney with O’Brien, Rulis and Bochicchio. He is a graduate of Villanova University and Widener University School of Law.
• B.R. Kreider & Son has promoted Heidi Hollinger to human resource manager.
Part of the fourth-generation leadership group of the family-owned business, Hollinger was hired in 1999. Most recently she was human resource assistant.
Hollinger, of Manheim, is a Manheim Central High School and Lebanon Valley College graduate.
"Who's News," featuring promotions, hirings and certifications of management-level employees, appears each Sunday. Send us your news with an optional JPG photo to email@example.com. "Who's News" items also can be mailed to LNP Business News, P.O. Box 1328, Lancaster PA 17608-1328 or dropped off at our offices at 8 W. King St. in downtown Lancaster.