Here's a roundup of recent hirings and promotions of management-level employees who live or work in Lancaster County.
• Speedwell Construction has promoted project managers Jon Sensenig to vice president of design build and Mark Strunk to vice president of construction.
Sensenig, of Lancaster, was hired in 2015. He is a Lebanon Valley College graduate. Strunk, of Cornwall, was hired in 2016. He is a Lancaster Bible College graduate.
Speedwell Construction also has promoted project managers Bob Bisbing, Ned Krissinger and Steve Oberholtzer to senior project managers.
Bisbing, of Landisville, was hired in 2014. He is a graduate of Drexel University. Krissinger, also of Cornwall, was hired in 1997. Oberholtzer, of Lititz, was hired in 1998.
• The Lancaster Downtowners has named Melissa Ressler executive director.
The nonprofit organization helps people who choose to or plan to live downtown during their retirement years rather than move to a retirement community.
Ressler, of Lancaster, had been with the Occupational Development Center since 2010, becoming a career counselor manager.
She is a Messiah College graduate.
• Warfel Construction has promoted Michael Cappelletti to senior account executive.
Cappelletti, of Berwyn, joined Warfel in 2010 as an account executive. He is a Penn State University graduate.
• Certified public accountant Mike Reading has earned the certified construction industry financial professional designation. Reading, of Akron, is a manager in RKL’s Small Business Services Group.
• Landis Homes has hired Michelle Rassler as vice president of operations.
Rassler, of Bedford, has more than 20 years of experience in continuing care retirement communities. Most recently, she was CEO at Laurel View Village in Davidsville.
Rassler, a Cedar Crest College graduate, succeeds Eva Bering, who retired after 17 years with Landis Homes.
• ELA Group has hired Edward Ostrowski, a registered landscape architect, as a senior project manager.
Ostrowski, of Reinholds, brings 22 years of civil engineering and landscape architecture experience to the firm. Most recently he was a partner and project manager at Harbor Engineering.
He is a Penn State University graduate.
• The Wenger Group has promoted Tiffany Walters, Sam Clement and Ross Horton.
Walters, of Harrisburg, was promoted to financial reporting and analysis manager. Hired in 2016, Walters most recently was a financial analyst. She is a Coastal Carolina University graduate.
Clement, of Leola, was promoted to finance operations manager. Hired in 2016, he most recently was business process supervisor. He is an Elizabethtown College graduate.
Horton, of Harrisburg, was promoted to senior trader at Wenger’s Nutrify division. Hired in 2016, he most recently was a grain team leader. He is a University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign graduate.
"Who's News," featuring promotions, hirings and certifications of management-level employees, appears each Sunday. Send us your news with an optional JPG photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. "Who's News" items also can be mailed to LNP Business News, P.O. Box 1328, Lancaster PA 17608-1328 or dropped off at our offices at 8 W. King St. in downtown Lancaster.