Here's a roundup of recent hirings and promotions of management-level employees who live or work in Lancaster County.
• Lancaster Country Day School has hired Jenny Kroncke and Paul Dillon in senior leadership positions.
Kroncke, of Austin, Texas, will join Lancaster Country Day this summer as head of upper school. She is upper school dean of students at St. Andrew’s Episcopal School in Austin. Kroncke earned her bachelor’s degree from Duke University and a master’s degree from Kennesaw State University.
Dillon, of Lancaster, will join as director of admission on May 15. He is a senior assistant dean of admission at Franklin & Marshall College. Dillon earned a bachelor’s degree at Brandeis University and a master’s degree from Harvard University.
• Fig Industries has hired Susan Bowser as social engagement manager, Erin Cusack as creative production manager and Anthony Gorick as digital content manager.
Bowser, of Lancaster, most recently was a producer of NBC’s “Today” show, winning three Emmy Awards. She is a Colgate University graduate.
Cusack, of Lancaster, most recently was marketing manager for Harbor Compliance. She is a Bloomsburg University graduate.
Gorick, of Lancaster, most recently was social media and digital products coordinator at Ten Thousand Villages. He is a Lebanon Valley College graduate.
• M&T Bank has hired Paul Willits as agribusiness relationship manager.
Willits, of Lancaster, previously spent seven years at The Wenger Group as a customer finance coordinator.
Willits holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Western Illinois University.
• Benchmark Construction has hired Richard Potts as a project manager.
Potts, of Ephrata, has 35 years of commercial construction experience. Most recently he was a plant construction manager at NRB.
• High Associates Ltd. has hired Anthony B. Seitz as vice president of development.
Seitz, of Camp Hill, previously was senior vice president and general counsel for Delta Development Group in Mechanicsburg.
Seitz holds a bachelor’s degree from Penn State University, an MBA from Temple University and a law degree from Widener University.
• High Co. LLC has hired Evangeline M. “Angie” Hessen as talent acquisition manager.
Hessen, of Lancaster, previously was a talent acquisition consultant for BB&T. She is a Kutztown University graduate.
High Co. LLC provides financial, marketing, human resource and information services to High Industries and High Real Estate Group.
• Wells Fargo Advisors has named Davis P. “D.P.” Smith IV branch manager of the Lancaster office.
He continues as vice president of investments.
Smith, of Lancaster, was hired in 2013. He has 13 years of experience as a financial adviser.
Smith, who served four years in the U.S. Air Force, is a Millersville University graduate.
• Scheffey has hired Luke Bunting as digital marketing manager.
Bunting, of Conestoga, previously founded and owned The Bunting Group, a developer of marketing strategies. Bunting is a University of Richmond graduate.
• Red Rose Interior has promoted Neil Cicioni to senior estimator, responsible for managing the estimating department.
Cicioni, of Lancaster, joined the company in 2004 and most recently worked as a drywall and acoustical estimator. He is a West Virginia University graduate.
"Who's News," featuring promotions, hirings and certifications of management-level employees, appears each Sunday. Send us your news with an optional JPG photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting lancasteronline.com/whosnewsform. "Who's News" items also can be mailed to LNP Business News, P.O. Box 1328, Lancaster PA 17608-1328 or dropped off at our offices at 8 W. King St. in downtown Lancaster.